- Small compact size – it fits behind power sockets and wall switches into the wall box
- Works with traditional physical switch – when installed behind traditional switches, it supports both physical switch and Wi-Fi remote switch (has dry contact switch input)
- Has embedded Bluetooth receiver – supports up to 32 pcs of wireless Bluetooth wall switches and remote controllers
- Remote ON / OFF – Anytime, anywhere, from now on you can turn all your appliances on and off remotely
- Smart Life mobile App support – Free iOS and Android mobile App: Smart Life
- Sync status – Check actual relay status (turned ON or OFF) with the mobile App
- Timer – Various timer functions: single time, scheduled turn on/off, countdown/timer, loop.
- Auto-off and Auto-on, supports inching settings
- Share control – Control the device together with your family
Thanks to its small size, it can built in behind a power socket or light switch in the wall box, and it can be also connected to the (traditional) physical edge switch, so it can be both controlled by the physical switch and mobile app via the internet. (Push button / momentary switches are not supported.)
It is perfect solution to smart control traditional sockets via app and also a remote controller (or wireless Bluetooth wall switch), or make a traditional wall smarter and wirelessly remote controllable from another wireless switch.
By using the smart relay switch you can remotely turn ON or OFF any of your appliances, and you can conveniently set a scheduled turn OFF to save energy and cost, or set a LOOP control.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.