This ATC PH meter digital pen style pH meter is an ideal instrument for aquarium, fishing industry, swimming pool, school laboratory, food & beverage etc.
This is an economic type ph meter with high precision, digital readout, large LCD display screen, Very convenient to test ph value for lab and industry and other
aspects, because of the cabinet appearance and light weight.
Please calibrate with the buffer solution before use.
Excellent PH meter, very accurate and durable
Measuring pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ±0.1 pH (20°C), ±0.2 pH
Temperature Compensation: 0 – 50°C (32-122°F).
Calibration: manual,1 point
Battery: AG 13 button cell batteries (included )
Easy to Calibrate
You can simply follow the instruction on the provided packet of solution 4.00or 6.86 immerse the PH tester in the solution and adjust with the provided screwdriver to dial it in.
Easy to Operation
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First clean the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter-paper.
3. Turn on PH by “ON-OFF” switch located on the top of battery case.
4. Immerse the PH meter electrode in solution up to be the immersion level. Under no circumstances immerse above display level.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use, Switch off PH, Use the distilled water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.